Adam Needles / ANNUITAS, Inc.
Chief Strategy Officer
• Named one of the “40 Most Inspiring Leaders in Sales Lead Management” in December 2015
• Demand generation strategist and counselor to marketing and sales leaders inside B2B enterprise organizations in the technology, media, industrial, financial services and healthcare verticals
• Currently Chief Strategy Officer and a partner at ANNUITAS, a demand generation change management consultancy
• Author of Balancing the Demand Equation — a book on succeeding with modern B2B demand generation, released September 19, 2011
• Passionate about helping B2B marketers build sustainable, perpetual, optimizable, buyer-centric, global demand generation models and leverage marketing automation as the technology underpinning for Demand Process (Engage, Nurture, Convert)
• Expert in transforming marketing organizations — building Demand Generation Centers of Excellence and Field Marketing 2.0 teams
Art Lennig / Murphy Business & Financial Corporation – Georgia, Inc
Business Intermediary – Regional Director
For over 25 years Art successfully owned and operated his own Manufacturers Rep business. He was able to maximize his skills of working with people in several different industries. His customers were at all levels; Retailer, Mass Merchandiser, Wholesale/Distribution, and Manufacturing. Several times Art won awards – Salesman of the Year – Because of his efforts with his customers.
He has been a successful Business Broker since 2000 and was awarded the Regional Developer area of Georgia with Murphy Business & Financial Corporation. Murphy Business & Financial Corporation is one of the nations largest Business Brokerage firm. This opportunity will allow Art to continue using his strengths of:
Building strong Business Profile
Developing marketing packages for the Seller business
Qualifying the Buyers
Negotiating the offer
Following the transaction through closing
Art believes that all business owners should be able to sell their most valuable asset – their business. He works with the owners to ensure that they are able to maximize their value.
In 2000 Art and Pam, his wife of 45+ years moved to Georgia to become a Business Broker. They have 2 sons, both of which have wonderful wives, and the sweetest little granddaughter. He enjoys golf, bridge, and traveling.
He has been working with both Buyers and Sellers since that time. He enjoys working with his clients to help them accomplish their goals and dreams. He brings with him his twenty-five years of experiences from running his own company.
Art has become actively involved in the Georgia Association of Business Brokers (GABB). He has served as Secretary (2004), Treasurer (2005 & 2006) and is currently serving as a Director (2007). Art is a Life Member of GABB’s Million Dollar Club. He believes that his membership has helped himself and also enabled him to assist other brokers as they start their careers.
Art is a member of International Business Brokers Association (IBBA). He was awarded the prestigious Certified Business Intermediary (CBI®) designation during IBBA’s Conference for Professional Development Education Program and Conference and in 2003 he earned the Senior Business Analyst Award from the Society of Business Analysts. Art has earned the Board Certified Intermediary (BCI) and Certified Merger and Acquisition Intermediary (CMAI) awards from Murphy Business & Financial Corporation.
“So You Want to Write a Book”
July 27-29 • Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa
Young Harris, GA